Monday, October 23, 2006

Good news for democrats today:
Rising star Obama weighs White House run
Okay, he didn't say he was running but him even just weighing the option gives me hope for 2008. There is no one in politics today who is more charismatic than this guy. I think even Bill Clinton would have a rough time beating Obama, I don't think Hillary has a chance. Of course he doesn't have the name recognition as of yet but that won't matter once people start seeing him speak. Of course the republicans will go nuts trying to soil his name with all their "flip-flop" nonsense or some such crap but since he's only been in the national scene since 2004 they will have a hard time. Of course I'm not saying he would be the best guy for the job, he is kind of young to be a president. I thought Kerry would have made a good president, but I noticed that people really don't care who would do a better job. Its more about who people would rather have a beer with and in 2004 the people chose the alchoholic. What a bunch of crazies. But I trust Obama would do well as a president, he couldn't do any worse than our current one.
So who should be the vice-president? Hillary? Kerry? Feingold? Stewart? Colbert?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home